Sign up for membership today and get a FREE 14-DAY TRIAL.
HOW IT WORKS
1. SIGN UP
Sisterhood is just a click away.
Choose between a FREE plan and a
VIP (Very Important Passionista)
membership for just $49 a month.
(three-month commitment billed quarterly).
2. SHOW UP
Join in on the fun and
get the support you crave
through virtual events, online networking, courses, workshops, resources, connection and promotional opportunities.
3. LEVEL UP
Become part of the sisterhood to
find your purpose, connect
with like-minded women and
feel empowered to transform your life
and change the world.
All self-identifying women and non-binary people are welcome in the Passionistas sisterhood. Creating a free account includes:
• A personalized profile page in the Passionistas directory
• Access to an introduction space to connect with other Passionistas
• Limited access to video content
• Access to the Wall of Women’s Wins to celebrate the large and small moments of success collectively
• Entry to a new member networking event
• Access to the Passionistas events calendar and 10% discount on all paid events and summits.
• 10% discount on all Passionistas shop products
We are an inclusive sisterhood
and we do not want to leave anyone behind. We know times are tough and our community can help you get through it. If you do not have the financial resources to upgrade to the VIP level but would benefit from being a paid member, please use the link below to request a scholarship.
Our VIP (Very Important Passionista) membership is a quarterly membership billed every three months for $149.77 ($49/month) or annually for $499 (a $100 savings off the annual membership of $599.88).
All one year subscriptions immediately fund a one year scholarship
for a Passionista lacking the financial resources to join the sisterhood.
You get all of the perks of a free membership plus incredible educational and networking opportunities including:
• Passionistas PhD — Pre-recorded classes from expert panelists including thought leaders, business coaches, life coaches, activists and more who will guide the Passionistas Project sisterhood through the three pillars of our community: professional growth, personal transformation and social impact
• Events — Virtual events and online networking get-togethers as well as access to many of the Power Passionistas experts through office hours, newsletters, community threads and more. (NOTE: THIS MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT INCLUDE SPECIAL LIVE IN PERSON EVENTS AND SUMMITS.)
• Workshops & Interviews — Entry to online workshops with the Power Passionistas
and interviews conducted by Amy and Nancy Harrington including access to live virtual Q&As
• Masterpods — Participation in masterpods with peer-to-peer interaction for accountability and productivity
• Networking — Access to community threads to get support from other Passionistas, post questions for each other, network, promote products/services, events and more
• Content Library — Access to Passionistas video content
• Office hours — Monthly online Q&As with Amy & Nancy Harrington to answer all of
your questions about the community and give your feedback
• Resources — Access to the resource library with educational and instructional guides provided by the Power Passionistas
• Member Spotlights — Be featured in a new member spotlight on our social media pages plus opportunities to be included in email marketing, on The Passionistas Project Podcast and other Passionistas radio and online events
• Welcome Gift — A Passionistas charm bracelet and opportunities to earn charms through community engagement
• An official Passionistas Project membership badge for your website
• Access to discounts and offers from other Passionistas
• 20% discounts on all Passionistas shop products
• 20% discounts on all in-person paid events and summits not included in the membership
• and more
The Power Passionistas are the core of our sisterhood.
They are the experts offering our members classes, workshops, live events and more.
They are thought leaders, business coaches, life coaches, activists, healers, speakers and more.
They will guide the Passionistas Project sisterhood through the three pillars of our community:
professional growth, personal transformation and social impact.